Occupying less than a third of the total island, Six Senses Zil Pasyon is the sole resort on Félicité. Considered as one of the satellites of La Digue, the island is encircled by Grande Soeur, Petite Soeur, Coco and Marianne and offers the ultimate island-hopping experience.
Félicité is a private island located 30 nautical miles (55 kilometers) northeast of Seychelles International Airport in Mahé. Multiple inner islands, including the
well known Praslin and La Digue, surround it. A scenic 20-minute helicopter flight from Mahé or a 20-minute speedboat trip from Praslin Island takes you to Félicité and Six Senses Zil Pasyon, which occupies one third of the island.
Félicité is one of the most dramatically beautiful isles in the 115-island nation and features massive granite boulders and picture-perfect beaches. Measuring 652 acres (264 hectares), the resort embraces and celebrates nature while offering every creature comfort. The consistently warm tropical weather makes the Seychellesan ideal year-round destination.
Six Senses Zil Pasyon facilities & services
Beach & pools
Relax by the impressive central swimming pool as ocean waves gently break over the stone retaining edge, or choose one of the resort’s three white sand beaches.
- Transfer by boat from Praslin or La Digue
- Your personal GEM (Guest Experiences Maker)
- Six distinctive food and beverage dining venues
- Laboutik retail shop
- Library with WiFi and a wide selection of books and magazines
- On-site nurse
- Meeting facilities for up to 20 guests
- Six Senses Spa
- Fitness center
- Experiences Team provides a wide range of activities within the resort along with interesting excursions to the surrounding islands
- Boulodrome – outdoor entertaining area with pétanque court
- Put your feet up and relax with in-villa dining
- Trouloulou – kid’s villa
- Babysitting upon request